Some articles that appear on The Desk are released under a Creative Commons license. This license allows academics, bloggers, journalists and others to reuse material published on The Desk free of charge based on a limited set of conditions:
- You may republish the article in whole or in part across any digital, print or broadcast medium, whether commercial or non-commercial.
- You must credit the article’s original author/photographer.
- You must include all links that appear within the article.
- You cannot add to, remove from or otherwise modify or transform the article/photo.
- Although not required, a link back to The Desk somewhere toward the top or bottom of the article is requested.