SiriusXM Pandora has started rolling out its holiday-themed music and content channels on the company’s flagship satellite and streaming radio service.
The holiday-themed channels began broadcasting on Tuesday across SiriusXM satellite and streaming radio, and includes a handful of new stations that are debuting for the first time this year.
The new stations include Jingle Jamz, which will air R&B and hip-hop holiday music from the 1990s to now, and Kids Christmas, which features kid-friendly holiday tracks.
Here is the full line-up of holiday channels airing on SiriusXM’s satellite and streaming radio service:
- Acoustic Christmas: SXM 6 (streaming only until 12/24)
- Jolly Christmas: SXM 14 (streaming only until 11/11)
- Holiday Soul: SXM 49 (streaming only until 12/7)
- Country Christmas: SXM 55
- Christmas Spirit: SXM 63 (streaming only until 12/7)
- Holiday Traditions: SXM 71
- Holly (Contemporary Hits): SXM 104
- Hallmark Channel Radio: SXM 105
- Mannheim Steamroller: SXM 620 (streaming only)
- Jingle Jamz: SXM 614 (streaming only)
- Real Jazz Holiday: SXM 616 (streaming only)
- Cool Jazz Christmas: SXM 618 (streaming only)
- Holiday Pops: SXM 622 (streaming only)
- Holiday Instrumentals: SXM 624 (streaming only)
- Navidad (Spanish): SXM 626 (streaming only)
- Rockin’ Xmas: SXM 628 (streaming only)
- Holiday Chillout: SXM 632 (streaming only)
- 70s & 80s Holidays: SXM 634 (streaming only)
- Kids Christmas: SXM 636 (streaming only)
- Radio Hanukkah: SXM 638 (streaming only)
- Noël Incontournable (French): SXM 640 (streaming only)
Starting on December 28, SiriusXM will debut New Year’s Nation on SiriusXM Channel 104 on both the satellite and streaming services.
SiriusXM’s satellite and streaming radio service currently has 34 million subscribers across North America. The company provides radio service in the United States and Canada.