SiriusXM says it will offer satellite and streaming radio customers a slate of comprehensive programming during Speedweeks leading up to the Daytona 500 race in mid-February.
Coverage begins with the Daytona 500 Media Day, which is scheduled for Wednesday, February 15, where hosts from SiriusXM’s NASCAR Radio (Channel 90) will offer interviews with each of the drivers in attendance. The Busch Light Pole Qualifying event will also air on the channel that day, starting at 8 p.m. Eastern Time (5 p.m. Pacific Time).
Other events that will be offered during Speedweeks on SiriusXM NASCAR Radio include:
- Bluegreen Vacations Duel at Daytona on Thursday, February 16 at 6 p.m. Eastern Time (3 p.m. Pacific Time)
- NextEra Energy 250 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series on Friday, February 17 at 7 p.m. Eastern Time (4 p.m. Pacific Time)
- Beef, it’s What’s For Dinner 300 NASCAR Xfinity Series on Saturday, February 18 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time (1:30 p.m. Pacific Time).
Additionally, SiriusXM’s Dave Moody will host a special interview program featuring Kyle Busch, Richard Childress, Chase Elliott, Jimmie Johnson, Kyle Larson, Joey Logano, Richard Petty, Martin Truex Jr and others. That program is scheduled to take place on Thursday, February 16 starting at 3 p.m. Eastern Time (12 p.m. Pacific Time).
On Sunday, February 19, SiriusXM will broadcast coverage of the Daytona 500 race, including 10 live Driver2Crew Chatter radio feeds available on separate SiriusXM streaming channels throughout the race.
The 10 Driver2Crew Chatter radio channels available on the SiriusXM streaming app will be:
- Brad Keselowski (#6) on SiriusXM Channel 985
- Denny Hamlin (#11) on SiriusXM Channel 986
- Kevin Harvick (#4) on SiriusXM Channel 987
- Ryan Blaney (#12) on SiriusXM Channel 988
- Kyle Larson (#5) on SiriusXM Channel 989
- Joey Logano (#22) on SiriusXM Channel 980
- Jimmie Johnson (#48) on SiriusXM Channel 981
- Kyle Busch (#18) on SiriusXM Channel 982
- Chase Elliott (#9) on SiriusXM Channel 983
- Bubba Wallace (#23) on SiriusXM Channel 984
Subscribers will hear each lap of the race, along with pre-race and post-race coverage on SiriusXM NASCAR Radio.
For more information on upcoming NASCAR races airing on SiriusXM satellite and streaming radio, click or tap here.