New customers who sign up for an annual subscription using this link with the code YEAR at check-out can save 50 percent on their subscription, making Paramount Plus just $30 with advertisements. The annual price of Paramount Plus is typically $60 a year with advertisements.
A year of Paramount Plus without commercials is also available for a one-time payment of $50. That subscription is normally $100 a year.
Paramount Plus is ViacomCBS’ ultimate push toward streaming. It offers more than 30,000 television episodes and over 2,500 movies from the ViacomCBS content library, including programs from CBS, BET, MTV, VH1, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon and the Smithsonian Channel along with movies from Paramount Pictures.
Programs available on Paramount Plus include “The Late Show with Stephen Colbert,” “Chappelle’s Show,” “Reno 911,” “Frasier,” “Paw Patrol,” “Spongebob Squarepants,” “Hot in Cleveland,” “The Big Bang Theory, “Mom,” “Blue Bloods” and more.
Paramount Plus will also stream new feature films from Paramount Pictures less than two months after the shows appear in theaters, including “Mission: Impossible 7,” “Top Gun: Maverick,” “James Bond: No Time to Die,” “Sonic the Hedgehog 2” and “Dungeons and Dragons.” Movies from the cable channel Epix are also coming later this summer.
Like other streaming services, Paramount Plus also offers original shows that are exclusive to the platform, including “Star Trek: Picard,” “Star Trek: Discovery,” “The Good Fight,” “Coyotes,” “The Stand” and “Why Women Kill.”
Paramount Plus also offers a live stream of a customer’s local CBS stream, making local news, national news and live sports (National Football League, March Madness, etc.) instantly available through the service. Streams of CBSN, CBS Sports News and ET Live are also available.
To get Paramount Plus for 50 percent off for one year, follow these steps:
- Click or tap this link to go to Paramount Plus.
- Click or tap the “Try It Free” button.
- Click or tap “Continue” on the next page.
- Choose either the “Limited Commercials” or “Commercial Free” plan. Before clicking “Continue,” make sure to tick the box that says “Save over 16 percent with an annual plan.” (Don’t worry by the price shown on the screen.)
- Click or tap “Continue,” then follow the steps to create an account. (If you’re a returning subscriber with an active account, skip to the next step.)
- Once your account is set up, enter your payment information. In the field marked “Have a coupon code?” enter the word YEAR — you must enter this word to receive your 50 percent off discount.
- Click or tap the “Start Paramount+” button. Happy streaming!
To learn more about Paramount Plus, click or tap here.