Some of the world’s biggest streaming video brands are finalists for the inaugural StreamTV Awards, which will be handed out at the upcoming StreamTV Show in mid-June.
Finalists for the awards include executives, managers and products at Allen Media Group, Blue Ant Media, Fox Corporation’s Tubi, Revry, Roku, Paramount Global, Samsung, Warner Bros Discovery and Vizio.
The finalists were announced this week in an e-mail sent to StreamTV Show attendees and nominees. The full list of categories and award nominees as announced appears below:
CEO OF THE YEAR
- Byron Allen, CEO, Allen Media Group
- Bill Rouhana, Chairman & CEO, Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment
- Tom Ryan, President & CEO, Paramount Streaming (Paramount Global)
CONTENT PARTNERSHIPS EXECUTIVE OF THE YEAR (ACQUISITION)
- Amy Kuessner, EVP of Content Strategy & Global Partnerships, Paramount Streaming (Paramount Global)
- Samuel Harowitz, VP of Content Acquisitions & Partnerships, Tubi (Fox Corporation)
- Jennifer Vaux, VP of Content Acquisitions & Programming, The Roku Channel (Roku)
- Stefanie Zuroff, Director of Business Development & Content Partnerships, Samsung TV Plus (Samsung)
CONTENT PARTNERSHIPS EXECUTIVE OF THE YEAR (DISTRIBUTION)
- Dave Bernath, VP of Sales & Partnerships, Wurl
- Regina Breslin, Head of Global Content Distribution, Roku
- Katherine Pond, Group VP, Vizio
- Julio Sobral, SVP of U.S. & Latin America Global Networks, Blue Ant Media
PROGRAMMING EXECUTIVE OF THE YEAR
- Craig Junner, SVP of Programming & Content Strategy for Global Media, Blue Ant Group
- Adam Lewinson, CCO, Tubi (Fox Corporation)
- Scott Reich, SVP of Programming, Pluto TV (Paramount Global)
PRODUCT AND TECHNOLOGY EXECUTIVE OF THE YEAR
- Chris Ambrozic, VP & General Manager, TiVo Discovery Solutions (Xperi)
- Vibol Hou, EVP & CTO, Paramount Streaming (Paramount Global)
- Jason Nealis, SVP of Engineering & Operations, Astound Broadband
- Vijay Sajja, Founder & CEO, Evergent Inc.
MARKETING EXECUTIVE OF THE YEAR
- Elizabeth Buhn, VP of Platform & Content Marketing, Vizio
- Aileen Del Cid, Head of Marketing, Samsung TV Plus (Samsung)
- Nicole Parlapiano, CMO, Tubi (Fox Corporation)
- Dan Robbins, VP of Marketing & Partner Solutions, Roku
ADVERTISING EXECUTIVE OF THE YEAR
- Paige Bilins, SVP of Product Management, Magnite
- Jim Keller, EVP of Digital Advertising Sales & Advanced Advertising, Warner Bros Discovery
- Mark Rotblat, CRO, Tubi (Fox Corporation)
EMERGING LEADER OF THE YEAR
- Thomas John Byrnes, Director of Product, Paramount Plus (Paramount Global)
- Mike Lockyer, Head of Digital & Social Content, Fubo (FuboTV, Inc.)
- Pearlie Oni, Head of People, Philo
- Kris-Ann Panzella, Senior Digital Account Executive, Warner Bros Discovery
- Shaheen Sayani, Head of Content Partnerships, Samsung TV Plus (Samsung)
- Paige Sherman, Director of Digital Video Programming, Shout! TV
FAST CHANNEL OF THE YEAR
- Love Nature (Blue Ant Media)
- Love Stories TV
- MagellanTV Now (MagellanTV)
- Shout TV (Shout! Factory)
- Vevo Pop (Universal Music/Sony Music/Warner Music)
STREAMING PLATFORM OF THE YEAR
- Atmosphere (Rarefied Atmosphere)
- Pluto TV (Paramount Global)
- Samsung TV Plus (Samsung)
- Tubi (Fox Corporation)
The StreamTV Show will take place in Denver between June 12 and June 14, 2023, and will feature a slate of panels and networking opportunities with the best and brightest minds in the streaming video industry.
Registration for the StreamTV Show is now open. A conference pass costs $1,000; VIP passes are also available for $1,400. A pass to the StreamTV Awards reception and dinner costs $150 (the awards ceremony will be held on the first day of the show). Those rates are good until June 2.
To learn more about the StreamTV Show or to register, click or tap here.
Disclosure: The author of this story is an editorial contributor for the website Fierce Video, whose parent company Questex operates the StreamTV Show.