Dish Network’s free, ad-supported streaming service Sling Freestream quietly added more than a dozen new content channels this week.
The channels primarily originate from the FilmRise library of content and include re-runs of the Fox reality show “Hell’s Kitchen,” the NBC and CBS surreality program “Unsolved Mysteries” and several Spanish-language feeds.
The 16 new channels added by Sling Freestream this week are:
- FilmRise Western: Western TV shows and movies
- Forensic Files (FilmRise): Re-runs of the true crime program
- Heartland (FilmRise): Re-runs of the Canadian drama
- Hell’s Kitchen & Kitchen Nightmares (FilmRise): Re-runs of the Fox cooking competition programs
- History & Warfare Now (MagellanTV): Historic and modern-era war and military documentaries and docuseries
- MagellanTV Now: Global documetaries and docuseries
- Space Science Now (MagellanTV): Premium space and science documentary programs
- True Crime Now (MagellanTV): Documentaries on true crime
- Unsolved Mysteries (FilmRise): Re-runs of the television program
- Wild Nature Now (MagellanTV): Nature documentaries
- ¿Que Pasa, USA?
- Una Familia Con Suerte
- Vevo Iconos Latinos
- Vevo Regional Mexicano
Sling Freestream is available within the Sling TV app, and requires no paid subscription or credit card information to view. It includes a number of other free, ad-supported channels, including ABC News Live, Nosey, Scripps News, Court TV, Shout TV, Buzzr, AMC Thrillers, Cinevault, Fail Army and a handful of streams originating from Paramount Global’s Pluto TV.