A political talk show produced in Sacramento will now be seen on several stations throughout California.
The announcement was made on Facebook over the weekend by Malcolm Hoyle, a news producer at KTXL, and confirmed in a separate post by the station’s news director Monika Diaz.
Hosted by KTXL news anchor Nikki Laurenzo, the weekend show takes a deep dive into policy matters through California through interviews with lawmakers and politically-influential individuals. The show began airing on KTXL earlier this year.
Starting Sunday, the show is now syndicated to five other Nexstar-owned stations in California, including outlets in the state’s four biggest TV markets. The full schedule appears below:
- KSWB (Channel 69), San Diego: 5:30 a.m.
- KRON (Channel 4), San Francisco: 6:30 a.m.
- KTXL (Channel 40), Sacramento: 7:30 a.m.
- KGET (Chanel 17), Bakersfield: 9:00 a.m.
- KTLA (Channel 5), Los Angeles: 4:00 p.m.
- KGPE (Channel 47), Fresno: 6:30 p.m.
The show’s airing on those six stations puts it in front of a possible audience of 22 million households, Hoyle wrote on Facebook.
Clips from the show are available on KTXL’s website immediately after the show airs on Sunday.