The deal will keep CBS network programming on 21 Sinclair-owned local TV stations, all of which will continue to be distributed on the premium version of streaming service Paramount Plus with Showtime and other streaming services, the companies affirmed. The deal also includes two local TV stations owned by Granite Broadcasting and New Age Media, whose outlets are operated by Sinclair through local marketing agreements.
Paramount executives said Sinclair is one of the largest operators of independent CBS affiliates in the country, with its stations reaching more than 10 million television households.
The stations covered by the new affiliation agreement with Sinclair include:
- KBAK (Channel 29) in Bakersfield, California
- KBOI (Channel 2) in Boise, Idaho
- KDBC (Channel 4) in El Paso, Texas
- KEPR (Channel 19) in Kennewick, Washington
- KEYE (Channel 42) in Austin, Texas
- KFDM (Channel 6) in Beaumont, Texas
- KGAN (Channel 2) in Iowa City, Iowa
- KHQA (Channel 7) in Quincy, Illinois
- KIMA (Channel 29) in Yakima, Washington
- KLEW (Channel 3) in Lewiston, Idaho
- KPTH (Channel 44) in Sioux City, Iowa
- KRCG (Channel 13) in Columbia, Missouri
- KTVL (Channel 10) in Medford, Oregon
- KTVO (Channel 3) in Kirksville, Montana
- KUTV (Channel 2) in Salt Lake City, Utah
- KVAL (Channel 13) in Eugene, Oregon
- WGFL (Channel 28) in Gainesville, Florida
- WGME (Channel 13) in Portland, Maine
- WHP-TV (Channel 21) in York, Pennsylvania
- WKRC (Channel 12) in Cincinnati, Ohio
- WPEC (Channel 12) in West Palm Beach
- WRGP (Channel 6) in Albany, New York
- WSBT (Channel 22) in South Bend, Indiana
- WTVH (Channel 5) in Syracuse, New York
- WWMT (Channel 3) in Grand Rapids, Michigan
The channels are available on Paramount Plus with Showtime, which costs $12 a month or $120 a year and includes live access to local CBS stations, live access to NFL football games and other sports, and on-demand access to the Paramount and Showtime library of films and TV shows.
A free trial of Paramount Plus is available for new subscribers by clicking or tapping here.